Top 5 Frozen Chicken Wings Recipes
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/kalizfit/frangobrazil.com/wp-includes/media.php on line 713
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/kalizfit/frangobrazil.com/wp-includes/media.php on line 715
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/kalizfit/frangobrazil.com/wp-includes/media.php on line 718
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/kalizfit/frangobrazil.com/wp-includes/media.php on line 68
Chicken wings are among the top most favorite part for most people to eat. Everyone loves them and it is quite rare not to find a frozen chicken wing in someone’s freezer. It is easy to spice them up and change their taste in a matter of seconds. Here are top 5 recipes you can use to make your frozen chicken wings tasty.
Brown sugar Chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons of black sugar.
- 1 tablespoons of garlic powder.
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder.
- ¼ tablespoon of allspice.
- ¼-tablespoon cayenne pepper.
- ½-tablespoon salt.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil.
- One chopped green onion.
How to prepare
- Preheat your oven to 400®F.
- Place the chicken wings into a zip lock bag, add some olive oil, and shake them.
- Mix the spices and brown sugar inside a bowl. Put half the mixture into the zip bag with the chicken and shake it. Place the rest of the mixture into the bag as well and mix it as well.
- Take the chicken wings and place them into a cookie sheet. Place them in the oven for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes remove them from the oven and turn them. Later place them in the oven again for another 20 minutes until they are ready.
- When ready garnish them with the chopped green onion and serve hot.
Sweet and sour Chicken wings
- 2/3 cup of dark brown sugar.
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch.
- 2 tbsp dry mustard.
- 2/3 cup of vinegar.
- 1 can crushed pineapple.
- ½-cup ketchup.
- ½ cup of water.
- 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Preheat your oven up to 425®F.
- Cover a shallow pan with some aluminum foil and spray the pan with cooking spray.
- Place the wings in the pan and then in the oven for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes are over, remove the wings from the oven, drain the fat and remove them from the pan. Sprinkle the wings with pepper and salt.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a saucepan. Cook them on medium heat and ensure you stir constantly.
- Cover the chicken wings with sauce, reduce the oven’s temperature to 350® and cook for another 30 minutes.
- Turn over the wings after 30 minutes, cover the other part with sauce, and place it back in the oven for 30 minutes.
- After another 30 minutes in the oven, your wings are ready and you can serve them hot.
- Ingredients for 12 wings.
- Canola oil for frying.
- 1 cayenne hot pepper sauce bottle.
- One stick of butter.
- Hot sauce dashes.
- Worcestershire sauces.
- Blue cheese dip.
- Celery sticks.
- As always, preheat your oven to 325®F.
- Heat approximately three inches of the canola oil in a heavy pot with the same temperature as the oven.
- Place in half the number of chicken wings and cook until they turn brown.
- Remove when ready and drain the excessive oil using paper towels.
- Heat the cayenne sauce and butter in a saucepan in a saucepan.
- Add the hot sauced and Worcestershire sauce and turn of the heat when the mixture bubbles.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken wings and place them in the oven for 15 minutes.
- When ready, you can serve with celery sticks and blue cheese dip.
- ½-cup all-purpose flour.
- ¼-cup paprika.
- ¼-cup cayenne pepper.
- ¼ tsp of salt.
- Oil to deep fry.
- ¼ cup of butter.
- ¼-cup hot sauce.
- One dash ground black pepper.
- One dash garlic powder.
- Mix the cayenne, pepper, paprika and salt in a small bowl.
- Place the chicken wings in a different bowl and sprinkle the mixture on top of the wings. Refrigerate the mixture for 60 to 90 minutes.
- Later heat the oil up to 375®F in a deep fryer. Ensure you have enough oil to cover the chicken wings completely.
- Mix the pepper, butter, hot sauce, and garlic powder in a saucepan over low heat. Stir the ingredients together until they blend properly and remove them from heat.
- Fry the chicken wings in hot oil for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Place them in a serving bowl after you remove them from the fire. Add the mixture and stir the mixture and chicken wings together.
- Serve hot when done.
Honey and Orange chicken wings
- 1/3 cup ketchup.
- ½-cup all-purpose flour.
- 3 tbsp orange juice.
- 4 ½ tsp honey.
- ¾ tsp lemon juice.
- ¾ tsp Worcestershire sauce.
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger.
- Dash of garlic powder.
- Preheat the oven to 350®F.
- Cut the chicken wings into three sections.
- Brush the wings with ketchup and coat them with flour.
- Coat the shallow baking pan with cooking spray and place the wings in the pan. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl and use the mixture to brush the chicken wings. Bake the wings until the juices are clear.
- Serve with a potato accompaniment.